Professor Richard B. Ford is Professor of Medicine at North Carolina State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine. He serves on both the AAHA Canine Vaccination Task Force and AAFP Feline Vaccination Advisory Panel.
In this lecture Professor Ford discusses the benefits of using VacciCheck in the small animal vet practice:
- Evaluating immune response following initial administration of core vaccines.
- Management of infection among vaccinates.
- Determining the antibody level in lieu of re vaccination.
- Assessing adult dogs and cats with an unknown vaccination history.
- Antibody testing in lieu of annual re vaccination.
- Management of infection risk among animals entering a shelter.
- Managing of Outbreaks within an animal shelter.